Saturday, 11 April 2009

Dia dhuit :D

So, Day 1 on Blogspot!
I'm completely new to this and haven't a clue whether anyone and everyone can actually just look my profile up and see this blog, but sure, I'll give it a wee go and if anyone feels like commenting, feel free :D
I've been following a blog called 'Almonds and Honey' and find this girl's fight for life, truly remarkable and astonishing and she's inspired me to create my own Blog: use it as my vent for my anorexia recovery and as I write down everything I eat anyway, I may as well go digital with my meals plan hahaha! So here is what I had yesterday, enjoy :D

BREAKFAST
-Bowl of Ready Brek, sprinkled with brown sugar
-Royal Gala Apple
-Cuppa Tea :)

LUNCH
-Wholemeal Bap, with strawberry jam and a sliced banana
-Vanilla yoghurt with dark chocolate sprinkles mixed in
-Fruit Salad [Grapes, Strawberries, Pineapple, Melon]
-Cuppa Tea :)

DINNER
-Cod fillet, with potato, carrot, parsnip, peas and gravy
-Chocolate-crispy cereal bar
-Royal Gala Apple
-Cuppa Tea :)

SUPPER
-[30g] Honey Loops & [125ml] Semi-Skimmed Milk
-2 slices of Wholemeal Bread with 1/2 tablespoon of Nutella
-Blueberry Yoghurt

I know it's not exactly the 3000 cals it should be in order for me to gain steadly, but I AM gaining and am awaiting a letter from my dietician in order to devise a proper meal plan...which I'm seriously shiting myself about....upping to 3000 cals but I know it has to be done in order for me to be healthy again, which ultimately is just what I want: to not look like a drug addict (which im not btw, just the whole eye-bags thing makes me look like it!) and to have energy to just LIVE again!

Anyway, if anyone feels like commenting, feel free, and if anyone has any advice on foods I should include etc.. please lemme know!!
Thankin you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment