Ok, well yoga was...interesting to say the least! A guy in my class actually fell asleep he was that relaxed; whereas I, lay there, in the exact same positions, using the same breathing techniques, totally still and all the while my head was going a million miles a minute with,
"what will I have for supper....cereal...no, yoghurt........mmmm.....WHY CAN'T I JUST SWITCH OFF?" grrrrrr.
I feel positively ILL today and am going to the Doc's later on, but here's yesterday's eats anyhoo:
BREAKFAST
-Porridge
-Apple
LUNCH
-2 slices of wholemeal bread with nutella and half a banana sliced on top
-Melon
-Rest of the banana
DINNER (felt really ill so wanted something very light)
-Tomato and Basil Soup
-Slice of wholemeal bread with peanut butter
-Vanilla yoghurt with dark chocolate sprinkles
SUPPER
-{30g} Honey Loops and {100ml} semi skimmed milk
-Wild Blueberry Yoghurt
Excuse the song, but, "I WANT TO BREAK FREE-EE" I'm stuck in a rut and just CANNOT find the strength to just let go and increase my calorie intake. I know i'm not eating anywhere NEAR what i should be, but I keep telling myself, "* calories is fine until you hear from the dietician", i know I just need to grow a pair and DO IT! I just can't find the strength.
My niece's christening is this sunday and there isn't one thing in my city that fits me, even the children's sizes are too small, *WAKEUP CALL* I know.
I dunno if anyone actually reads this but it's a vent for me anyway!
Slán
Wednesday, 29 April 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment